The 1 Thing That Will Help You Get Through the Loss of a Loved One
It’s probably not a topic you like to think about.
But you should.
Final expense insurance – in the event that you or your spouse dies – will put your family in a better position.
When a loved one passes away, money-related decisions quickly add up.
Burial, debt, healthcare bills – these are just a few of the final expenses you’ll have to deal with – along with the grief over losing your love done.
It’s better to plan for the event today, rather than leaving the decisions for tomorrow.
Peace of mind
Aside from purchasing your home and vehicles, a funeral is the third-largest expense your family will generally incur.
Costing $10,000 and more, social security benefits and veteran’s benefits won’t cover these expenses.
If you’re left to deal with the aftermath, you’ll be managing strong feelings of grief and loss, along with impactful money decisions.
Ask these questions
If you’ve never dealt with final expense issues before, ask yourself these questions:
- Have you covered any final expenses issues with family members?
- Do you know what decisions will need to be made?
- Do you have the funds to cover funeral expenses and healthcare bills?
- Will these bills put a strain on your family? And your savings?
These are just a few of the questions you’ll need to review for yourself and with your loved ones.
Get a jump-start on planning your final expenses with Final Expense insurance. Here are the primary perks of the insurance:
- It provides peace of mind that your family will be prepared to deal with your passing, or the passing of a loved one.
- There are multiple types of plans available, with one ideally suited to your needs.
- You won’t have to take a medical exam; you’ll just need to answer some health questions.
- You can typically get pre-approved for the insurance.
- You can renew the policy.
- Rates for your premium won’t increase.
- Your benefits and coverage won’t either.
- If you pay the premiums on time, your policy will be non-cancelable.
Why not give your family the gift of peace of mind? It may be unpleasant to think about and difficulty to talk through, but early planning is the way to go.
You’ll take care of final expenses so your loved ones won’t have to deal with these issues during a very difficult time. While minimizing their emotional experience, the insurance will also help decrease the financial burden that losing a family member can have.
Get the full scoop about Final Expense insurance and determine if it’s right for you. Talk to a Final Expense Specialist at InsureOne Benefits today! We’re happy to help you get the coverage you need for an affordable price.